Cam Akers and the Los Angeles Rams visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Akers' rushing prop bets. You can watch Akers and the Rams square off with the Cardinals on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Akers' per-game rushing attempts average (6.6) is 2.9 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Akers has collected more than 9.5 rushing attempts in two out of nine games this season (22.2% of his opportunities).
- Akers' season-long average over/under is 8.3 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Akers went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Akers has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.3 rushing attempts) in 55.6% of his games (five of nine games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Akers' 31.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 9.8 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 22.2% of his games this season (two of nine matchups), Akers has put up more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Akers has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (34) by 2.3 yards.
- Akers has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Akers' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 34 yards, a figure he's gone over in five out of nine games (55.6%).
Powered By Data Skrive