Cam Akers' Los Angeles Rams host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Akers' rushing prop bets. Watch Akers' Rams face off against the 49ers at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Akers' per-game rushing attempts average (6.3) is 2.2 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (8.5).
- In four out of eight games this season (50% of his opportunities), Akers has had more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Akers has averaged 2.0 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.3).
- Akers took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of five games this year (40% of his chances).
- Akers has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.3 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Akers notched zero carries in his single career matchup against the 49ers, 8.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Akers' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 8.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in one lifetime game against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Akers' 25.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 9.4 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games -- 50%), Akers has had more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- Akers has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (33.7) by 8.6 yards.
- Akers has hit the rushing yards over in only one of five opportunities (20%).
- Akers has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (33.7) in one out of eight games.
- Akers' zero rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the 49ers are 34.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Akers has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 34.5 rushing yards in one lifetime game against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive