Cam Akers' Los Angeles Rams meet the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Akers' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Akers' Rams play the Seahawks at 4:40 PM ET on FOX.
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Akers' per-game rushing attempts average (11.2) is 0.3 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game (11.5).
- In five out of 13 games this season (38.5% of his opportunities), Akers has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Akers' season-long average over/under is 10 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.2 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 60% of Akers' games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of 10 games).
- Akers has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10 rushing attempts) in just 38.5% of his games (five of 13 games).
- Akers notched 10 carries in his single career matchup against the Seahawks, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Akers has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 11.5 rushing attempts in one career game against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Akers is set at 53.5 yards. That's 5.4 more than his season average of 48.1.
- Five times this season (out of 13 total games -- 38.5%), Akers has had more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Akers has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (42) by 6.1 yards.
- Akers has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 10 times (40%).
- Akers has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (42) in just 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 matchups).
- Akers' 38 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Seahawks are 15.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In one career game versus the Seahawks, Akers has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 53.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive