Calvin Ridley and the Atlanta Falcons take on the Denver Broncos on Sunday at home at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Ridley's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ridley's Falcons square off with the Broncos on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Calvin Ridley Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Calvin Ridley Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ridley's per-game rushing attempts average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Ridley has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through eight outings this year.
- Ridley has averaged 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In just two of six games this year, Ridley achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Ridley's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only three of eight games (37.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Ridley is set at 2.5 yards. That is 0.7 less than his season average of 1.8.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight matchups), Ridley has put up more than 2.5 rushing yards.
- Ridley's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 1.6, which he's outpaced by 0.2 yards on average this year.
- Ridley has hit the rushing yards over in only two of eight opportunities (25%).
- Ridley has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (1.6) in only 25% of his games (two out of eight matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive