Calvin Ridley's Atlanta Falcons visit the Carolina Panthers on Thursday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ridley's rushing prop bets. You can watch Ridley's performance play out for the Falcons against the Panthers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Calvin Ridley Rushing Prop Bets (10/29/2020)
Calvin Ridley Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ridley's per-game rushing attempts average (0.5) is equal to his prop bet total in Thursday's game.
- Ridley has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- Ridley's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has collected the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- Half of Ridley's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Ridley has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Ridley averages 0.2 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Panthers, 0.3 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Ridley's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 attempts, a number he has outperformed one time in five career games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ridley's 2.3 rushing yards per game average is 0.8 more than Thursday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), Ridley has put up more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Ridley's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.7, which he's outpaced by 0.6 yards on average this year.
- Ridley has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Ridley has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (1.7) in just 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
- Ridley's 0.6 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Panthers are 0.9 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Ridley's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 1.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed one time in five career games versus the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive