Calvin Ridley and the Atlanta Falcons host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Ridley's rushing props. Watch Ridley's Falcons square off against the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Calvin Ridley Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Calvin Ridley Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ridley has averaged 0.5 rushing attempts per game, which equals the over/under in Thursday's game.
- Ridley has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- Ridley's 0.5 rushing attempts per game is equal to his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- Ridley rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Ridley has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ridley's 2.3 rushing yards per game average is 0.8 greater than Thursday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), Ridley has put up more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Ridley has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (1.7) by 0.6 yards.
- Ridley has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of six times (33.3%).
- Ridley has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (1.7) in just 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive