Calvin Ridley and the Atlanta Falcons host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Ridley's rushing prop bets. Watch Ridley's Falcons square off against the Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Calvin Ridley Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Calvin Ridley Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ridley's per-game rushing attempts average (0.5) is the same as his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ridley has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Ridley's 0.5 rushing attempts per game is the same as his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- Ridley has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Ridley has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
- Ridley averages 0.2 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Panthers, 0.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ridley has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 0.5 attempts one time in four career games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ridley's 1.5 rushing yards per game average is the same as Sunday's over/under.
- Ridley has not rushed for more than 1.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Ridley's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 1.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.3 on average.
- Ridley has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Ridley has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.8 yards).
- Ridley's 0.8 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Panthers are 0.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Ridley's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 1.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed one time in four career games versus the Panthers.
Powered by Data Skrive