Calvin Ridley and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ridley's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Ridley's performance play out for the Falcons against the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ridley is averaging 94.4 receiving yards per game, 4.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (98.5).
- In eight of 14 games this year (57.1%), Ridley has totaled more than 98.5 receiving yards.
- Ridley has put up 14.0 more receiving yards per game (94.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 80.4.
- In nine of his 14 games (64.3%), Ridley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 64.3% of his games (nine of 14 chances), Ridley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (80.4).
- Ridley's 81.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Buccaneers are 16.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Ridley's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 98.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded one time in four career games opposite the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Ridley has averaged 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In seven out of 14 games this season (50%), Ridley has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Ridley has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Half of the time this year Ridley has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his games, Ridley has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Ridley's 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Buccaneers are 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ridley has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns three times in four career games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive