Calvin Ridley and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Ridley's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs. Watch Ridley's Falcons square off with the Chiefs on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ridley is averaging 91.7 receiving yards per game, 1.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (93.5).
- In 53.8% of his games this year (seven out of 13), Ridley has put up more than 93.5 receiving yards.
- Ridley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 79.4 per game. He has put up 12.3 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 13 games (61.5%), Ridley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 61.5% of his games (eight out of 13 opportunities), Ridley has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (79.4).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Ridley's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 53.8% of his games this season (seven out of 13), Ridley has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Ridley has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has outperformed that number as he has pulled down 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- 53.8% of the time this season (seven of 13 games), Ridley has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 53.8% of his games (seven of 13 opportunities), Ridley has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive