Calvin Ridley and the Atlanta Falcons host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ridley's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ridley's Falcons play the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ridley is averaging 85.8 receiving yards per game, 4.7 fewer than the over/under of 90.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In six out of 12 games this year (50%), Ridley has totaled more than 90.5 receiving yards.
- Ridley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 78.5 per game. He has collected 7.3 more per game than that average.
- Ridley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 12 games (58.3%).
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Ridley has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.5 yards.
- Ridley's 54.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Buccaneers are 35.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Ridley's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 90.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in three career games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Ridley has grabbed 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12), Ridley has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Ridley has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has outperformed that number as he has caught 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- Half of the time this year Ridley has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his contests, Ridley has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his three career matchups against the Buccaneers, Ridley averages 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ridley has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in three career games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive