Calvin Ridley and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Ridley's receiving prop bets. Watch Ridley's Falcons square off against the Chargers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ridley's 82.3 receiving yards per game average is 0.8 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (81.5).
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5%), Ridley has put up more than 81.5 receiving yards.
- Ridley has totaled 4.1 more receiving yards per game (82.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 78.2.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Ridley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Ridley has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.2 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Ridley has pulled down 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five out of 11), Ridley has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Ridley has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has outperformed that number as he has caught 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- In just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11), Ridley has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Ridley has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive