Calvin Ridley and the Atlanta Falcons host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Ridley's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the New Orleans Saints. Watch Ridley's Falcons take on the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ridley's 79.7 receiving yards per game average is 5.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (74.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10), Ridley has put up more than 74.5 receiving yards.
- Ridley has totaled 1.0 more receiving yard per game (79.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 78.7.
- Ridley has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Ridley has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.7.
- Ridley is averaging 89.6 yards per game in his last five outings against the Saints, 15.1 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (74.5).
- Ridley has outdone Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 74.5 yards four times in five career games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Ridley's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 10 games this year (50%), Ridley has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Ridley has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has surpassed that value as he has grabbed 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- Half of the time this year Ridley has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Ridley has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- Over his five career matchups against the Saints, Ridley averages 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Saints, Ridley has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive