Calvin Ridley and the Atlanta Falcons host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Ridley's receiving prop bets. You can watch Ridley and the Falcons square off with the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ridley is averaging 83.0 receiving yards per game, 3.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (79.5).
- In five of nine games this season (55.6%), Ridley has collected more than 79.5 receiving yards.
- Ridley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 78.3 per game. He has collected 4.7 more per game than that average.
- Ridley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- In 55.6% of his games (five out of nine opportunities), Ridley has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (78.3).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Ridley has averaged 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4%), Ridley has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Ridley has pulled down 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 44.4% of his games (four out of nine), Ridley has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Ridley has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive