The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5) are 6.0-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, December 13, 2020 against the Minnesota Vikings (6-6). An over/under of 52.5 is set in the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Tampa Bay's home games this season average 51.3 total points, 1.2 fewer than this matchup's over/under (52.5).
Buccaneers vs Vikings Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Buccaneers vs Vikings: Last 5 Meetings
Tampa Bay holds an edge against Minnesota in the past five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Tampa Bay has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 109 points while Minnesota scored 103.
Buccaneers vs Vikings: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Tampa Bay has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Tampa Bay. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 57 points over their last three games, 4.5 more than the 52.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Minnesota is just 0-3 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Minnesota has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Vikings total over the last three games is 2.5 points greater than the 52.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Four of Tampa Bay's games have gone over 52.5 points this season (33.3% of matchups).
- Minnesota has played eight games this year that ended with a combined score above 52.5 points (66.7% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 55.3 points per game, 2.8 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to score 50.7 points per game, 1.8 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The average point total in Buccaneers contests this year is 52, 0.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Vikings matchups this season have a 54-point average over/under, 1.5 more points than this game's total.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay is just 2-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-3 overall at home.
- Tampa Bay has compiled a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Tampa Bay's games this year -- 12 out of 12 -- have hit the over (100%).
- This season, the Vikings have forced an average of 1.4 turnovers per game compared to the 1.3 times Buccaneers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Tampa Bay turns the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, they are 6-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Minnesota's record this season when they force more than 1.4 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 3-0 overall
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota has compiled a 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Vikings are just 0-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 6.0 points.
- Eight Minnesota's 12 games this year have gone over the point total (66.7% of its opportunities).
- This season, the Buccaneers have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game compared to the 1.8 times Vikings have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.8 times or fewer this season, Minnesota is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.7 turnovers in a game this season, Tampa Bay is 3-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Minnesota's record against the spread in away games this year is 4-1, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
Jamel Dean: Doubtful (Groin),
Cameron Brate: Questionable (Illness)
Eric Kendricks: Out (Calf),
Irv Smith Jr.: Questionable (Back),
Alexander Mattison: Out (Illness),
Kyle Rudolph: Doubtful (Foot)
Powered By Data Skrive