The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-2) bring a three-game winning streak into a matchup with the New Orleans Saints (5-2), winners of four in a row, on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at Raymond James Stadium. Tampa Bay is a 5.5-point favorite in the contest. The over/under is set at 51.5 for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: NBC
Buccaneers vs Saints Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Buccaneers vs Saints: Last 5 Meetings
New Orleans has a 4-1 advantage over Tampa Bay in the past five matchups between these two squads. The Saints have a 3-0 record against the spread in those games against the Buccaneers. New Orleans has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 167 points while Tampa Bay put up 126.
Buccaneers vs Saints: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Buccaneers total over the last three games is 2.2 points more than the 51.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Tampa Bay is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three contests.
- Tampa Bay has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Saints total over the last three games is 0.8 points greater than the 51.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- New Orleans has struggled to cover lately, going 0-3 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three games.
- New Orleans has gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- Tampa Bay's games have gone over 51.5 points three times this season 37.5% of matchups).
- Five of New Orleans' games have gone over 51.5 points this year (71.4% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 60.3 points per game, 8.8 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these teams combine to average 48.7 points per game, 2.8 fewer points than this contest's total.
- Buccaneers contests this year have an average point total of 51.5, equal to this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Saints matchups this season is 57.6, 6.1 more points than this game's total.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay has a 2-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-0 overall in home games.
- Tampa Bay has put together a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Tampa Bay's games this year -- eight out of eight -- have hit the over (100%).
- This season, the Saints have forced an average of 0.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1 time Buccaneers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, Tampa Bay is 5-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- New Orleans' record this season when they force more than 0.9 turnovers: 2-2 ATS, 3-1 overall
Saints Betting Insights
- All of New Orleans' seven games this year have gone over the point total .
- New Orleans has a losing 2-5 record against the spread.
- The Saints have a losing ATS record of 0-3 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- New Orleans is just 1-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-1 overall on the road.
- This season, the Buccaneers have forced an average of 1.8 turnovers per game compared to the 0.7 times Saints have turned the football over in each contest.
- When New Orleans doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 2-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 3-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.8 turnovers in a game.
Buccaneers: No Injuries Listed
Saints: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive