The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3) are 3.0-point favorites heading into their matchup on Monday, November 23, 2020 against the Los Angeles Rams (6-3). The game has a point total of 47.5.
How To Watch
Time: 8:15 PM EST
TV Channel: ESPN
Tampa Bay has a 2-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-1 overall in home games.
Buccaneers vs Rams Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Buccaneers vs Rams: Last 5 Meetings
Los Angeles holds an edge against Tampa Bay in the past five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. The Buccaneers are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Rams. Los Angeles has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 150 points while Tampa Bay notched 140.
Buccaneers vs Rams: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 52.7 points over their last three games, 5.2 more than the 47.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Tampa Bay is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Tampa Bay. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Rams have averaged a total of 39.3 combined points over their last three games, 8.2 less than this game's over/under of 47.5.
- Los Angeles has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- Los Angeles has gone under the total three times in the last three contests.
- Buccaneers outings this year have an average total of 52.2, 4.7 more points than this game's over/under.
- Rams contests this season have a 42.7-point average over/under, 4.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Tampa Bay's games have gone over 47.5 points seven times this season 70% of matchups).
- Two of Los Angeles' games have gone over 47.5 points this year (22.2% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 53.6 points per game, 6.1 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to average 41.3 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than this matchup's total.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay is 2-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-1 overall at home.
- Tampa Bay is 5-4 against the spread.
- The Buccaneers are just 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- Most of Tampa Bay's games this year -- 10 out of 10 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- This season, the Rams have forced an average of 1.4 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Buccaneers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Tampa Bay is 6-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.4 turnovers in a game.
Rams Betting Insights
- Most of Los Angeles' games this year -- seven out of nine -- have finished under the point total (77.8%).
- Los Angeles has compiled a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- Los Angeles' record against the spread in away games this year is just 2-3, and its record on the road overall is 2-3.
- The Rams have turned the ball over 1.4 times per game this season, while the Buccaneers have averaged 1.7 takeaways per contest.
- When Los Angeles turns the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, they are 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.7 turnovers in a game this season, Tampa Bay is 3-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
Buccaneers: No Injuries Listed
Rams: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive