The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-2) are favored by just 2.0 points against the Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) on Sunday, October 25, 2020. The game has an over/under of 53.5.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Buccaneers vs Raiders Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Buccaneers vs Raiders: Last 5 Meetings
Las Vegas holds a 4-1 advantage over Tampa Bay in the past five meetings between these two squads. Las Vegas has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 168 points while Tampa Bay notched 110.
Buccaneers vs Raiders: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Tampa Bay is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been familiar to Tampa Bay. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Buccaneers have averaged a total of 52 combined points in their last three games, 1.5 less than this game's over/under of 53.5.
- Las Vegas has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Las Vegas has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Raiders total over the last three games is 6.8 points greater than the 53.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- The Buccaneers have an average total of 49.8 in their contests this year, 3.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Raiders matchups this season have a 60.6-point average over/under, 7.1 more points than this game's total.
- Two of Tampa Bay's games have gone over 53.5 points this season (33.3% of matchups).
- Las Vegas has played four games this year that finished with a point total higher than 53.5 points (80% of its outings).
- These two teams score a combined 59.7 points per game, 6.2 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to average 50.7 points per game, 2.8 fewer points than this matchup's total.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay is just 1-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-2 overall on the road.
- Tampa Bay has put together a 3-2 record against the spread this season.
- Tampa Bay's games have hit the over in all six opportunities this season.
- The Buccaneers have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Raiders have averaged 0.6 takeaways per contest.
- When Tampa Bay turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 3-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas' record this season when they force more than 0.6 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 2-1 overall
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas' games have hit the over in all five opportunities this season.
- Las Vegas has compiled a 3-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.0 points.
- Las Vegas' record against the spread in home games this year is an even 1-1, and its record at home overall is 1-1.
- This season, the Buccaneers have forced an average of 1.8 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times Raiders have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Las Vegas turns the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.8 turnovers in a game.
Andrew Adams: Questionable (Hamstring)
Keisean Nixon: Out (Groin),
Carl Nassib: Questionable (Toe),
Bryan Edwards: Out (Foot),
Maliek Collins: Questionable (Shoulder)
Powered By Data Skrive