The Carolina Panthers (3-6) are an underdog by 6.5 points as they look to stop a four-game skid in a matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Bank of America Stadium. The over/under is set at 51.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Buccaneers vs Panthers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Buccaneers vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two squads, Tampa Bay holds a 3-2 advantage over Carolina. In those games against the Panthers, the Buccaneers have a 2-1 record against the spread. Tampa Bay has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 129 points while Carolina notched 127.
Buccaneers vs Panthers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Tampa Bay has gone 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Tampa Bay has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 51.3 points over their last three games, 0.3 more than the 51.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Carolina has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Carolina has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of 52.3 combined points over their last three games, 1.3 greater than this game's over/under of 51.0.
- Three of Tampa Bay's games have gone over 51.0 points this season (33.3% of matchups).
- Carolina has played four games this year that finished with a point total higher than 51.0 points (44.4% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 51.1 points per game, 0.1 more points than this matchup's total.
- These two teams surrender a combined 47.7 points per game, 3.3 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- The average total in Buccaneers matchups this year is 50.3, 0.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Panthers matchups this season is 48.4, 2.6 fewer points than this game's total.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Most of Tampa Bay's games this year -- nine out of nine -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Tampa Bay's record against the spread in away games this year is just 2-3, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
- Tampa Bay has a 4-4 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Panthers have averaged 1.3 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Tampa Bay is 5-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Carolina's record this season when they force more than 1.3 turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 1-1 overall
Panthers Betting Insights
- Half of Carolina's games this year -- four out of nine -- have gone over the point total.
- Carolina has put together a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- Carolina is just 1-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-3 overall at home.
- The Panthers have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Buccaneers have averaged 1.8 takeaways per contest.
- When Carolina turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 3-4 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 3-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.8 turnovers in a game.
Carlton Davis: Questionable (Knee),
Jaydon Mickens: Questionable (Not Injury Related),
Ali Marpet: Questionable (Concussion)
Christian McCaffrey: Out (Shoulder),
Austin Larkin: Questionable (Groin),
Donte Jackson: Questionable (Toe),
Reggie Bonnafon: Out (Ankle),
Russell Okung: Out (Calf),
Stephen Weatherly: Out (Finger),
Jeremy Chinn: Questionable (Knee),
Yetur Gross-Matos: Questionable (Ankle),
Marquis Haynes: Questionable (Shoulder)
Powered By Data Skrive