The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-2) are double-digit favorites (-10.5) on Monday, November 2, 2020 against the New York Giants (1-6). The point total is set at 47.0.
How To Watch
Time: 8:15 PM EST
TV Channel: ESPN
Buccaneers vs Giants Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Buccaneers vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
New York holds an edge against Tampa Bay over the last five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. The Giants have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Buccaneers. New York outscored Tampa Bay 166-143 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Buccaneers vs Giants: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Tampa Bay is all over the place with a 1-1 record against the spread and 2-1 straight up mark in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been familiar to Tampa Bay. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50.7 points over their last three games, 3.7 more than the 47.0 over/under in this matchup.
- New York has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for New York. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Giants have averaged a total of 51 combined points over their last three games, 4.0 greater than this game's total of 47.0.
- Tampa Bay's games have gone over 47.0 points five times this season 71.4% of matchups).
- New York has played one game this year that ended with a point total over 47.0 points (14.3% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 49.1 points per game, 2.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams combine to average 45.2 points per game, 1.8 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Buccaneers matchups this year have an average total of 52, 5.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Giants matchups this season is 42.3, 4.7 fewer points than this game's point total.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Most of Tampa Bay's games this year -- seven out of seven -- have hit the over (100%).
- Tampa Bay has an even 2-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-2 overall in away games.
- Tampa Bay is 4-2 against the spread.
- The Buccaneers have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Giants have averaged 1.3 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, Tampa Bay is 4-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- New York is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.3 turnovers in a game.
Giants Betting Insights
- New York has a 4-3 record against the spread.
- Most of New York's games this year -- five out of seven -- have failed to go over the point total (71.4%).
- The Giants have turned the ball over 1.9 times per game this season, while the Buccaneers have averaged 1.7 takeaways per contest.
- When New York turns the football over 1.9 times or fewer this season, they are 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.7 turnovers in a game this season, Tampa Bay is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- New York is just 0-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-2 overall at home.
Buccaneers: No Injuries Listed
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive