The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) are favored by 3.5 points as they battle to keep their three-game winning streak alive in a matchup with the Chicago Bears (3-1) on Thursday, October 8, 2020 at Soldier Field. The over/under is set at 44.5.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX/NFL
Buccaneers vs Bears Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Buccaneers vs Bears: Last 5 Meetings
Chicago holds a 3-2 advantage over Tampa Bay in the past five meetings between these two teams. Chicago outscored Tampa Bay 112-109 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Buccaneers vs Bears: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Buccaneers total over the last three games is 7.2 points more than the 44.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Tampa Bay is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Tampa Bay has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Bears total over the last three games is 5.8 points fewer than the 44.5 total given for this matchup.
- Chicago is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to Chicago. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- Three of Tampa Bay's games have gone over 44.5 points this season (75% of matchups).
- Two of Chicago's games have gone over 44.5 points this year (50% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 51.2 points per game, 6.7 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to score 43.2 points per game, 1.3 fewer points than this contest's total.
- Buccaneers matchups this year have an average point total of 53, 8.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- Bears contests this season have a 41.5-point average over/under, 3.0 fewer points than this game's total.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay's games have hit the over in all four outings this season.
- Tampa Bay is an even 1-1 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-1 overall on the road.
- Tampa Bay has compiled a 3-1 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Bears have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1.5 times Buccaneers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, Tampa Bay is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Chicago's record this season when they force more than 1 turnover: 2-1 ATS, 3-0 overall
Bears Betting Insights
- Half of Chicago's games this year -- two out of four -- have gone over the point total.
- Chicago is 2-2 against the spread.
- The Bears are just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- This season, the Buccaneers have forced an average of 2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Bears have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Chicago is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when they force at least 2 turnovers in a game.
- Chicago has just a 0-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-1 overall in home games.
Buccaneers: Leonard Fournette: Doubtful (Ankle), Mike Evans: Questionable (Ankle), Justin Watson: Out (Chest), Chris Godwin: Out (Hamstring), LeSean McCoy: Out (Ankle), Scotty Miller: Questionable (Hip)
Bears: Darnell Mooney: Questionable (Shoulder), Deon Bush: Out (Hamstring), Sherrick McManis: Doubtful (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive