Bryan Edwards' Las Vegas Raiders host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Edwards' receiving prop bets. Watch Edwards' Raiders square off with the Buccaneers at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Bryan Edwards Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Bryan Edwards Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Edwards is averaging 33.0 receiving yards per game, 4.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Edwards has not totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Edwards' season average of 33.0 receiving yards per game is 5.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.8.
- Edwards has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in two of his three games (66.7%).
- In two of his three games (66.7%), Edwards has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.8 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive