Bryan Edwards and the Las Vegas Raiders travel to play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's an analysis of Edwards' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Edwards and the Raiders square off against the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Bryan Edwards Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Bryan Edwards Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Edwards' 33.0 receiving yards per game average is 1.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (31.5).
- Edwards has not totaled more than 31.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Edwards' season average of 33.0 receiving yards per game is 5.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.8.
- Edwards has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Edwards has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (38.8 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive