Oddsmakers give the Cleveland Browns (5-3) the advantage on Sunday, November 15, 2020 against the Houston Texans (2-6). Cleveland is favored by 4.0 points. An over/under of 45.0 is set for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Browns vs Texans Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Browns vs Texans: Last 5 Meetings
Houston has an edge against Cleveland over the past five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 5-0 record in those games. Houston has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 131 points while Cleveland put up 55.
Browns vs Texans: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Cleveland has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been kind to Cleveland. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Browns total over the last three games is 1.0 point more than the 45.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Houston is just 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Houston has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Texans total over the last three games is 16.7 points greater than the 45.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- The Browns have an average point total of 55.4 in their contests this year, 10.4 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Texans contests this season is 54.4, 9.4 more points than this game's point total.
- Cleveland's games have gone over 45.0 points six times this season 75% of matchups).
- Houston has played seven games this year that finished with a combined score higher than 45.0 points (87.5% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 49.9 points per game, 4.9 more points than this matchup's point total.
- These two teams allow a combined 59.8 points per game, 14.8 more points than this contest's total.
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland has a 3-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-1 overall in home games.
- Cleveland has compiled a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Cleveland's games this year -- eight out of eight -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- This season, the Texans have forced an average of 0.6 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Browns have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Cleveland is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Houston is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 0.6 turnovers in a game.
Texans Betting Insights
- Houston's games have hit the over in five out of eight outings this season (62.5%).
- Houston has put together a losing 1-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Texans have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 4.0-point underdogs.
- This season, the Browns have forced an average of 1.8 turnovers per game compared to the 1.1 times Texans have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Houston turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 1-5 overall and 0-6 against the spread.
- Cleveland is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.8 turnovers in a game.
- Houston is just 0-4 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-3 overall on the road.
Jacob Phillips: Questionable (Knee)
David Johnson: Out (Concussion),
Josh McCown: Out (Not Injury Related),
Dylan Cole: Questionable (Back),
Charles Omenihu: Questionable (Hamstring),
Senio Kelemete: Out (Concussion)
Powered By Data Skrive