Oddsmakers give the Cleveland Browns (4-2) the advantage on Sunday, November 1, 2020 against the Las Vegas Raiders (3-2). Cleveland is favored by 3.0 points.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Browns vs Raiders Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Browns vs Raiders: Last 5 Meetings
Las Vegas holds an edge against Cleveland in the last five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Las Vegas outscored Cleveland 126-122 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Browns vs Raiders: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Cleveland has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been kind to Cleveland. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- Las Vegas is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Las Vegas has gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland is 4-2 against the spread.
- Cleveland's games have hit the over in all six opportunities this season.
- The Browns have turned the ball over 1.3 times per game this season, while the Raiders have averaged 0.6 takeaways per contest.
- When Cleveland turns the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Las Vegas' record this season when they force more than 0.6 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 2-1 overall
- Cleveland has a 3-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-0 overall in home games.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Each of Las Vegas' five games this year have gone over the point total .
- Las Vegas has a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The Raiders are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- This season, the Browns have forced an average of 2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times Raiders have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, Las Vegas is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Cleveland is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when they force at least 2 turnovers in a game.
- Las Vegas' record against the spread in away games this year is 2-1, and its record on the road overall is 2-1.
Browns: No Injuries Listed
Raiders: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive