Oddsmakers expect the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9) to put up a fight in their attempt to break their nine-game losing streak, as they are just 6.0-point underdogs in a matchup with the Cleveland Browns (7-3) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at TIAA Bank Field. The point total is set at 49.0 for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Jacksonville has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-4 overall in home games.
Browns vs Jaguars Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Browns vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
Jacksonville has a 4-1 advantage over Cleveland in the past five matchups between these two squads. Jacksonville outscored Cleveland 109-75 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Browns vs Jaguars: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Cleveland is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been kind to Cleveland. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Browns have averaged a total of 26 combined points in their last three games, 23.0 less than this game's total of 49.0.
- Jacksonville has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Jacksonville. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 7.0 points fewer than the 49.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Cleveland's games have gone over 49.0 points five times this season 50% of matchups).
- Five of Jacksonville's games have gone over 49.0 points this year (50% of matchups).
- These two teams average a combined 44 points per game, 5.0 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams put up 55.9 combined points per game, 6.9 more points than this matchup's total.
- Browns contests this year have an average point total of 49.9, 0.9 more points than this game's over/under.
- Jaguars matchups this season have a 50-point average over/under, 1.0 more point than this game's point total.
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland is an even 2-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-2 overall on the road.
- Cleveland has compiled a 7-3 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Cleveland's games this year -- 10 out of 10 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- This season, the Jaguars have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1.1 times Browns have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Cleveland turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- Jacksonville's record this season when they force more than 1 turnover: 3-4 ATS, 1-6 overall
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville's games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- Jacksonville has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- This season, the Browns have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game compared to the 1.6 times Jaguars have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Jacksonville turns the football over 1.6 times or fewer this season, they are 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.7 turnovers in a game this season, Cleveland is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Jacksonville has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-4 overall in home games.
Browns: No Injuries Listed
Jaguars: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive