The Cleveland Browns (9-3) are favored by 3.5 points as they fight to keep their four-game winning streak alive in a matchup with the New York Giants (5-8) on Sunday, December 20, 2020 at MetLife Stadium.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: NBC
New York has just a 2-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-4 overall in home games.
Browns vs Giants Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Browns vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
New York has an edge against Cleveland over the past five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. New York outscored Cleveland 133-88 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Browns vs Giants: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Cleveland has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Cleveland. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- New York is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for New York. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three outcomes.
Browns Betting Insights
- Most of Cleveland's games this year -- 12 out of 12 -- have hit the over (100%).
- Cleveland has a 4-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-2 overall in away games.
- Cleveland is 9-3 against the spread.
- The Browns have turned the ball over 1.1 times per game this season, while the Giants have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- When Cleveland turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 8-1 overall and 8-1 against the spread.
- New York's record this season when they force more than 1.5 turnovers: 4-2 ATS, 4-2 overall
Giants Betting Insights
- Most of New York's games this year -- nine out of 13 -- have failed to go over the point total (69.2%).
- New York has compiled an 8-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Giants are just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- New York is just 2-4 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-4 overall at home.
- This season, the Browns have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game compared to the 1.5 times Giants have turned the football over in each contest.
- When New York turns the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, they are 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Cleveland is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.7 turnovers in a game.
Browns: No Injuries Listed
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive