Oddsmakers give the Cleveland Browns (6-3) the advantage on Sunday, November 22, 2020 against the Philadelphia Eagles (3-5-1). Cleveland is favored by 3.0 points. The contest has a point total of 45.5.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Cleveland is 4-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-1 overall at home.
Browns vs Eagles Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Browns vs Eagles: Last 5 Meetings
Philadelphia has a 5-0 advantage over Cleveland in the past five matchups between these two squads. Philadelphia outscored Cleveland 145-91 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Browns vs Eagles: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Cleveland is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Cleveland has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Browns average total over the last three games is 8.8 points fewer than the 45.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Philadelphia has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Philadelphia has gone under the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Eagles total over the last three games is 5.8 points fewer than the 45.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Cleveland's games have gone over 45.5 points five times this season 55.6% of matchups).
- Four of Philadelphia's games have gone over 45.5 points this year (44.4% of matchups).
- These two teams average a combined 46.6 points per game, 1.1 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 52.9 combined points per game, 7.4 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Browns contests this year have an average total of 51.1, 5.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Eagles contests this season is 48.3, 2.8 more points than this game's point total.
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland has a 4-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
- Cleveland has put together a 6-3 record against the spread this season.
- Cleveland's games have hit the over in all nine outings this season.
- The Browns have turned the ball over 1.1 times per game this season, while the Eagles have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- When Cleveland turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Philadelphia's record this season when they force more than 1.1 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 3-0 overall
Eagles Betting Insights
- Most of Philadelphia's games this year -- five out of nine -- have failed to go over the point total (55.6%).
- Philadelphia has compiled a losing 3-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are just 1-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Philadelphia's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-3, and its record on the road overall is 1-3.
- The Eagles have turned the ball over 1.9 times per game this season, while the Browns have averaged 1.6 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.9 times or fewer this season, Philadelphia is 2-2 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- Cleveland is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.6 turnovers in a game.
Browns: No Injuries Listed
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive