AFC North opponents meet when the Cleveland Browns (4-2) visit the Cincinnati Bengals (1-4-1) on Sunday, October 25, 2020 Paul Brown Stadium. Cleveland is favored by 4.0 points. The over/under is set at 52.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Browns vs Bengals Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Browns vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
Cleveland has an edge against Cincinnati in the last five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. The Bengals are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Browns. Cleveland outscored Cincinnati 146-120 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Browns vs Bengals: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Cleveland is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Cleveland has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Browns total over the last three games is 10.3 points more than the 52.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Cincinnati has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Cincinnati has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Bengals total over the last three games is 3.3 points fewer than the 52.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Cleveland's games have gone over 52.0 points four times this season 66.7% of matchups).
- Cincinnati has played three games this year that ended with a combined score over 52.0 points (50% of its outings).
- These teams rack up a combined 48.7 points per game, 3.3 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 57.4 combined points per game, 5.4 more points than this matchup's total.
- The Browns have an average total of 58.3 in their matchups this year, 6.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- Bengals outings this season have a 47.7-point average over/under, 4.3 fewer points than this game's point total.
Browns Betting Insights
- Most of Cleveland's games this year -- six out of six -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Cleveland's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-2, and its record on the road overall is 1-2.
- Cleveland has put together a 4-2 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Bengals have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.3 times Browns have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Cleveland turns the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Cincinnati's record this season when they force more than 1.2 turnovers: 2-0 ATS, 0-1-1 overall
Bengals Betting Insights
- Half of Cincinnati's games this year -- three out of six -- have gone over the point total.
- Cincinnati has compiled a 4-2 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Browns have forced an average of 2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.3 times Bengals have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, Cincinnati is 1-2-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Cleveland is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when they force at least 2 turnovers in a game.
- Cincinnati is an even 1-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-1 overall at home.
Sheldon Richardson: Questionable (Achilles),
Karl Joseph: Questionable (Hamstring),
Wyatt Teller: Out (Calf),
Jacob Phillips: Out (Knee)
William Jackson III: Out (Concussion),
Joe Mixon: Out (Foot),
Shawn Williams: Questionable (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive