The Denver Broncos (1-3) are favored by just 1.0 point against the Miami Dolphins (1-3) on Sunday, October 18, 2020.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Broncos vs Dolphins Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Broncos vs Dolphins: Last 5 Meetings
Miami has an edge against Denver in the past five matchups between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Miami has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 146 points while Denver scored 93.
Broncos vs Dolphins: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Denver is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Denver. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- Miami has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Miami has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver is just 0-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 0-2 overall at home.
- Denver has compiled a losing 1-3 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Denver's games this year -- four out of four -- have hit the over (100%).
- The Broncos have turned the ball over 2 times per game this season, while the Dolphins have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2 times or fewer this season, Denver is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread.
- Miami is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.2 turnovers in a game.
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami is 2-2 against the spread.
- Most of Miami's games this year -- three out of four -- have failed to go over the point total (75%).
- The Dolphins have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Broncos have averaged 0.5 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Miami is 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When they force more than 0.5 turnovers in a game this season, Denver is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- Miami has an even 1-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-1 overall in away games.
Broncos: No Injuries Listed
Dolphins: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive