Brian Hill and the Atlanta Falcons host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hill's rushing props. You can watch Hill's performance play out for the Falcons against the Broncos on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill's per-game rushing attempts average (6.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In three out of eight games this season (37.5% of his chances), Hill has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Hill's season-long average over/under is 6.3 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of six games this year, Hill achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Hill has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.3 rushing attempts) in just 37.5% of his games (three of eight games).
- In his one career matchup against the Broncos, Hill notched zero carries, 6.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Hill's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 6.5 attempts, a number he has failed to exceed in one lifetime game against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hill's 27.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.1 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Hill has not run for more than 29.5 yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- Hill has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (29) by 1.6 yards.
- Hill has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
- In only three games this season (37.5%), Hill, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 29.
- In his single career matchup against the Broncos, Hill finished with zero rushing yards, 29.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Hill's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 29.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one total game against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive