Brian Hill and the Atlanta Falcons hit the field against the Carolina Panthers on Thursday on the road at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hill's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Hill's performance plays out when the Falcons take on the Panthers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets (10/29/2020)
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill's per-game rushing attempts average (5.8) is 0.7 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (6.5).
- In two out of six games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Hill has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Hill's season-long average over/under is 6.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hill took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of four games this year (25% of his chances).
- Hill's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 6.2. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
- Hill's 7.6 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Panthers are 1.1 more rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Hill has outdone Thursday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 6.5 attempts three times in five total games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Hill is set at 29.5 yards. That is 2.7 fewer than his season average of 26.8.
- Hill has not run for more than 29.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Hill's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 28.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.0 on average.
- Hill has gone over his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- In only two games this season (33.3%), Hill, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 28.8.
- Hill's 49.2 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Panthers are 19.7 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In five career games versus the Panthers, Hill has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 29.5 yards four times.
Powered By Data Skrive