On Sunday, Brian Hill and the Atlanta Falcons host the Detroit Lions at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Hill's rushing prop bets. Watch Hill's Falcons take on the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill has averaged 5.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.7 fewer than the over/under in Thursday's game (6.5).
- Hill has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts in two of six games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Hill's season-long average over/under is 6.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of four games this year, Hill achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Hill has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.2 rushing attempts) in only 33.3% of his games (two of six games).
- In his one career matchup against the Lions, Hill had four carries, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hill's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 6.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in one lifetime game against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Hill is set at 29.5 yards. That is 2.7 fewer than his season average of 26.8.
- Hill has not run for more than 29.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Hill has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (28.8) by 2.0 yards.
- Hill has gone over his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Hill has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (28.8) in only 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
- In his one career matchup against the Lions, Hill put up 17 rushing yards, 12.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In one career game versus the Lions, Hill has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 29.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive