Brian Hill and the Atlanta Falcons visit the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hill's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Minnesota Vikings. Watch how Hill's performance plays out when the Falcons square off with the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill has averaged 5.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Hill has yet to carry the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Hill's season-long average over/under is 6.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.2 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hill has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Hill has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (6.2 attempts).
- In his one career matchup against the Vikings, Hill notched five carries, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 6.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hill's 26.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.9 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Hill has yet to rush for more than 27.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Hill has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (29.2) by 2.6 yards.
- Hill has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Hill has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (29.2 yards).
- Hill's 12 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Vikings are 15.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hill's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 27.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one lifetime game against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive