Brian Hill and the Atlanta Falcons square off against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at home at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hill's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Hill's performance plays out when the Falcons take on the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill's per-game rushing attempts average (4.8) is 1.7 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Hill has yet to carry the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Hill has averaged 1.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (six).
- Hill has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Hill has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (six attempts).
- In his four career matchups against the Panthers, Hill averages eight carries per game, 1.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has beat Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 6.5 attempts three times in four career games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Hill is set at 32.5 yards. That is 9.0 less than his season average of 23.5.
- Hill has not run for more than 32.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Hill's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 27 yards, which he's fallen short of by 3.5 on average.
- Hill has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Hill has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (27 yards).
- Hill's 51.8 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Panthers are 19.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Hill's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 32.5 yards, a number he has outdone two times in four total games opposite the Panthers.
Powered by Data Skrive