Brian Hill and the Atlanta Falcons hit the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday on the road at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hill's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hill and the Falcons square off with the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill's per-game rushing attempts average (6.1) is 0.4 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Hill has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts in six of 15 games this season (40% of his chances).
- Hill's season-long average over/under is seven rushing attempts. He has collected 0.9 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hill took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 11 games this year (36.4% of his chances).
- Hill's average prop bet for rushing attempts is seven. He's gone over that total in only five of 15 games (33.3%).
- In his four career matchups against the Buccaneers, Hill averages 6.8 carries per game, 0.2 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has surpassed Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 6.5 attempts two times in four total games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Hill is set at 22.5. That is 2.2 fewer yards than his season average of 24.7.
- In 46.7% of his games this season (seven of 15 matchups), Hill has put up more than 22.5 rushing yards.
- Hill has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (30.5) by 5.8 yards.
- Hill has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of 11 times (36.4%).
- In only five games this season (33.3%), Hill, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.5.
- Hill's 15.8 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Buccaneers are 6.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Buccaneers, Hill has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 22.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive