Brian Hill and the Atlanta Falcons visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hill's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hill's Falcons take on the Chiefs at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill's per-game rushing attempts average (6.0) is 0.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Hill has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts in five out of 14 games this season (35.7% of his opportunities).
- Hill's season-long average over/under is seven rushing attempts. He has collected 1.0 fewer rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- Hill took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 11 games this year (36.4% of his chances).
- Hill has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (seven rushing attempts) in just 35.7% of his games (five of 14 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Hill is set at 27.5 yards. That's 3.6 more than his season average of 23.9.
- Five times this season (out of 14 total games -- 35.7%), Hill has had more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Hill has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (30.5) by 6.6 yards.
- Hill has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of 11 times (36.4%).
- In only four games this season (28.6%), Hill, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.5.
Powered By Data Skrive