Brian Hill and the Atlanta Falcons host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's a look at Hill's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Hill's performance play out for the Falcons against the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill has averaged 6.1 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5% of his chances), Hill has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Hill's season-long average over/under is seven rushing attempts. He has collected 0.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hill took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 11 games this year (36.4% of his chances).
- Hill has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (seven rushing attempts) in just 38.5% of his games (five of 13 games).
- Over his three career matchups against the Buccaneers, Hill averages 7.3 carries per game, 0.8 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hill's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 6.5 attempts, a number he has surpassed two times in three total games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Hill is set at 27.5 yards. That's 1.6 more than his season average of 25.9.
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13 matchups), Hill has put up more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Hill's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 30.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 4.6 on average.
- Hill has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 11 opportunities (36.4%).
- Hill has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (30.5) in only 30.8% of his games (four out of 13 matchups).
- Hill's 21.7 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Buccaneers are 5.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has surpassed Sunday's projected rushing yards over/under of 27.5 yards one time in three career games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive