Brian Hill and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hill's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hill and the Falcons take on the Chargers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill has averaged 6.5 rushing attempts per game, which is equual to the over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five out of 12 games this season (41.7% of his chances), Hill has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Hill has averaged 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (seven).
- Hill took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 10 games this year (40% of his chances).
- Hill has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (seven rushing attempts) in only 41.7% of his games (five of 12 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hill's 27.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12 matchups), Hill has put up more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- Hill's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 30.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 3.0 on average.
- Hill has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 10 opportunities (40%).
- In only four games this season (33.3%), Hill, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.8.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Hill has notched 0.1 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hill has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 8.3% of his games this season (one out of 12 chances).
- Hill's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.4 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 0% of Hill's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of one outing).
- Hill's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of 12 games (8.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive