Brian Hill and the Atlanta Falcons host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hill's rushing props. Watch Hill's Falcons face off against the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill has averaged 6.6 rushing attempts per game, 2.9 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Hill has had more than 9.5 rushing attempts in three of 11 games this season (27.3% of his chances).
- Hill's season-long average over/under is 7.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hill took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Hill's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.1. He's gone over that total in just five of 11 games (45.5%).
- In his five career matchups against the Saints, Hill averages 5.6 carries per game, 3.9 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has exceeded Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 9.5 attempts one time in five career games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hill's 28.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.8 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 11 total games -- 36.4%), Hill has had more than 32.5 rushing yards.
- Hill has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (31.4) by 2.7 yards.
- Hill has hit the rushing yards over in only four of nine opportunities (44.4%).
- In only four games this season (36.4%), Hill, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 31.4.
- Over his five career matchups against the Saints, Hill averages 18.4 rushing yards per game, 14.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has surpassed Sunday's projected rushing yards over/under of 32.5 yards one time in five total games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Hill has recorded 0.1 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hill has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 9.1% of his games this season (one of 11 chances).
- Hill's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.4 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of one game this year, Hill hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Hill has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only one of 11 games (9.1%).
- Over his five career matchups against the Saints, Hill averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Saints, Hill has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive