On Sunday, Brian Hill and the Atlanta Falcons host the Las Vegas Raiders at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Hill's rushing prop bets. Watch Hill's Falcons take on the Raiders at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Brian Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill's per-game rushing attempts average (6.0) is 0.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities), Hill has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Hill has averaged 0.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.4).
- Hill took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of eight games this year (37.5% of his chances).
- Hill's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 6.4. He's gone over that total in just four of 10 games (40%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Hill is set at 27.5 yards. That's 1.4 more than his season average of 26.1.
- Four times this season (out of 10 total games -- 40%), Hill has had more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Hill's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 28.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.4 on average.
- Hill has hit the rushing yards over in only three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- Hill has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (28.5) in just 30% of his games (three out of 10 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive