Breshad Perriman and the New York Jets square off against the New England Patriots on Monday at home at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Perriman's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Perriman's performance plays out when the Jets square off with the Patriots on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Breshad Perriman Rushing Prop Bets (11/9/2020)
Breshad Perriman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Perriman's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 less than Monday's over/under.
- Perriman has yet to rush for more than 0.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Perriman has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (one) by 1.0 yards.
- Perriman has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Perriman has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (one yard).
- Perriman's zero rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Patriots are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game against the Patriots, Perriman has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive