Breshad Perriman and the New York Jets host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Perriman's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Buffalo Bills. Watch how Perriman's performance plays out when the Jets square off against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Breshad Perriman Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Breshad Perriman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Perriman's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Perriman has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Perriman has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (1.2) by 1.2 yards.
- Perriman has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Perriman has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.2 yards).
- Over his two career matchups against the Bills, Perriman averages zero rushing yards per game, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Bills, Perriman has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive