Breshad Perriman and the New York Jets square off against the New England Patriots on Sunday on the road at Gillette Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Perriman's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Perriman's performance play out for the Jets against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Breshad Perriman Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Breshad Perriman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Perriman is averaging 38.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 fewer than the over/under of 40.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4%), Perriman has collected more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Perriman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.8 per game. He is averaging 11.5 less per game than that average.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Perriman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Perriman has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.8 yards.
- Perriman is averaging 76.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Patriots, 36.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Perriman's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 40.5 yards, a number he has outperformed two times in two total games versus the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive