Breshad Perriman's New York Jets host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Perriman's receiving prop bets. Watch Perriman's Jets face off against the Browns at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Breshad Perriman Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Breshad Perriman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Perriman is averaging 42.1 receiving yards per game, 4.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (four out of 10), Perriman has totaled more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Perriman's season average of 42.1 receiving yards per game is 8.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 50.2.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Perriman has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10 opportunities), Perriman has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (50.2).
- Perriman's 26.2 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Browns are 20.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Perriman has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 46.5 yards one time in four career games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive