Breshad Perriman and the New York Jets travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Perriman receiving props. Watch Perriman's Jets square off with the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Breshad Perriman Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Breshad Perriman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Perriman is averaging 44.4 receiving yards per game, 1.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (45.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four out of nine), Perriman has put up more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Perriman's season average of 44.4 receiving yards per game is 6.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 50.7.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Perriman has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Perriman has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 50.7 yards.
- Perriman's zero receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Rams are 45.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Perriman has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 45.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Perriman's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two out of nine games this year (22.2%), Perriman has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Perriman has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 0% of his games (zero out of one), Perriman has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Perriman has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Perriman's zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Rams are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Perriman has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive