Breshad Perriman and the New York Jets travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's an analysis of Perriman's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Perriman's Jets square off against the Seahawks on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Breshad Perriman Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Breshad Perriman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Perriman is averaging 46.8 receiving yards per game, 11.7 less than the over/under of 58.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three out of eight), Perriman has collected more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Perriman's season average of 46.8 receiving yards per game is 2.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 49.6.
- Perriman has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Perriman has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.6.
- Perriman's 42 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Seahawks are 16.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Perriman's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 58.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one lifetime game against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Perriman's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two out of eight games this year (25%), Perriman has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Perriman has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In his only game this season, Perriman fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Perriman has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Perriman's one receiving touchdown in his one career matchup against the Seahawks is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Seahawks, Perriman has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive