Breshad Perriman and the New York Jets host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Perriman's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Perriman and the Jets square off against the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Breshad Perriman Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Breshad Perriman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Perriman is averaging 50.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 less than the over/under of 57.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three out of seven), Perriman has totaled more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Perriman has totaled 1.9 more receiving yards per game (50.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 48.4.
- Perriman has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
- In 57.1% of his games (four out of seven opportunities), Perriman has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (48.4).
Powered By Data Skrive