Breshad Perriman and the New York Jets host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Perriman receiving props. Watch Perriman's Jets play the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Breshad Perriman Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Breshad Perriman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Perriman is averaging 45.5 receiving yards per game, 8.0 fewer than the over/under of 53.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three out of six games this year (50%), Perriman has put up more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Perriman's season average of 45.5 receiving yards per game is 1.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 47.2.
- Perriman has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Perriman has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.2 yards.
- Perriman is averaging 40.3 yards per game in his last three outings against the Dolphins, 13.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (53.5).
- Perriman has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 53.5 yards two times in three total games against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive