Braxton Berrios' New York Jets visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Berrios' receiving prop bets. You can watch Berrios' performance play out for the Jets against the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Braxton Berrios Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Braxton Berrios Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Berrios is averaging 25.1 receiving yards per game, 2.4 less than the over/under of 27.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three out of seven), Berrios has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Berrios' season average of 25.1 receiving yards per game is 10.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 35.8.
- Berrios has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his three games (33.3%).
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Berrios has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.8 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive