Braxton Berrios and the New York Jets host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's a look at Berrios' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Berrios' performance plays out when the Jets square off with the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Braxton Berrios Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Braxton Berrios Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Berrios is averaging 23.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- In two out of six games this year (33.3%), Berrios has put up more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Berrios' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.5 per game. He averages 12.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Berrios has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Berrios has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.5 yards.
- Berrios is averaging 3.7 yards per game in his last three contests against the Bills, 23.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Berrios' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 27.5 yards, a number he has never beat in three career games against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive